Client Development Manager - Client Service Center
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Client Development Manager for their Client Service Center (CSC) in Irving, TX! This role will lead, coach, and develop our team of Expert Client Advisors, whose focus is building relationships with high potential digital clients through both inbound and outbound communication. You will also work alongside Team Managers and Senior Leadership to implement and complete strategies that will build client development skills and elevate the overall client experience to achieve continuous growth in client loyalty.
Do you have a strong passion for selling and styling with a track record in developing teams? This opportunity is for some agile and influential!
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Be seen as one of the principal contributors to the sales performance of CSC and ensure all relevant departments are connecting client development (CD) results to increase sales
- Accelerate appointment culture and commercial mentality in clienteling
- Aim to achieve % to business from clienteling
- Work with teams to identify new and existing high potential clients by using all available tools from small scale outreach to exceptional experiences
- Ensure all teams hit sales and 10k targets with ownership in strategy and tactics at all stages of execution, building a business in key growth categories and relevant client segments
- Store Partnership acting as a key contributor to cultivate mutually successful relationships
- Stay on top of the latest fashion trends, new products and external events in order to have relevant conversations with our Clients
Ideally, we are seeking forward thinking creative individuals with strong leadership skills and a positive approach to inspire, develop, and empower.
Additional skills required are:
- 5+ years’ experience in data analytics/analytics or consumer insights, retail and/or direct marketing experience is a plus
- Skilled in Project Management – able to work with various business partners to develop new insights
- Strong understanding of Digital and Retail Client Experience and Luxury Ready to Wear business and market
- Knowledge of the luxury sector and market
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Luxury etiquette, style and presentation skills
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.