Client Data Specialist
Louis Vuitton Americas is seeking a Client Data Specialist based in our New York office that will support the daily functions through the creation of retail facing reporting, client insights, and data analysis. Under the guidance of the Client Development Director, this team member will work closely with the Client Development Data Manager through development, execution and incremental improvement of the House's data driven decision making.
This role will
- Support analytics and insights surrounding all client channels, including digital, and omnichannel, with an emphasis on identifying and understanding client behavior patterns
- Use proficiency in SQL, PowerBI, Cognos database and Excel to support the development of new and innovative business analysis POV
- Execution and interpretation of a wide range of client data across multiple data sources (IBM Cognos, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Support cross functional data projects crafted to better understand the client experience, as well as extending and improving the client lifecycle.
- Provide clear and concise synopsis of insights to support decision making serving both retail and executive partners across the organization
We are eager to speak to individuals that have a Bachelor’s degree in Data Science or related field. A minimum of four years’ experience in data analytics, consumer insights with retail or direct marketing experience as a plus. This standout colleague should have the ability to capture, synthesize, and interpret sophisticated data sources into concrete insights and solutions. Key qualities to be successful in this role include expertise in Microsoft Excel (formulas, Pivot Tables, V-lookups, MS Query), SQL, Power BI/DAX, Python, a meticulous demeanor to lead and produce high-quality, high-volume results. Additionally, the Client Data Specialist should be an excellent communicator both verbally /written and possess a passion of the fashion/luxury goods industry.
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
- Please note that restrictions may apply to part-time and temporary employees