Client Advisor Part Time - Monterrey
Since 1854, the name of LOUIS VUITTON has been synonymous with tradition and the manufacturing of high quality travel and leather goods.
LOUIS VUITTON, one subsidiary of Group LVMH, world-wide leader in luxury products, offers to its customers products as: bags, accessories, shoes, watches and jewels.
The company LOUIS VUITTON whom distinguishes for the continuous growth, professionalism, quality, tradition and modernity, invites those that are passionate for the excellence , dynamism, positive attitude, to be part of its team.
Louis Vuitton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
As Client Advisor you are responsible for:
- Greet, serve and advise clients.
- Engage selling for all product categories.
- Strengthen customer relations creating and updating client files.
- Deep knowledge of product care, stock availability and after sales service.
- Acquire basic knowledge of visual merchandising.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in retail sales, hospitality and / or customer service.
- Proficiency in English and ideally in other languages.
- Bachelor’s degree (graduated).
- Perfect Grooming – Customer service focused mentality.
- Adaptable and willing to learn.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Integrity Reliable and trustworthy.
- Detail oriented.
- Only Saturday and Sunday.
Louis Vuitton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.