Client Advisor (M/W) - Gstaad
The Maison Louis Vuitton makes a promise to every of its customers: all of them, no matter the reason of their visit, should be cherished, encouraged to be themselves and a trusty relationship should be created. As a Client Advisor of Louis Vuitton, you will be an ambassador of the Brand and your role will be to ensure that every of the clients will be welcomed and accompanied in accordance with this promise.
Louis Vuitton is seeking highly motivated Client Advisors who:
- have a passion for creating memorable experiences for our local clientele.
- thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- see themselves as more than a Sales Associate but as a true personal ‘advisor.’
- is seeking to grow their career in a luxury retail environment and has a strategic sales mindset.
- is eager to contribute their creativity and skill set to the success.
In order to succeed in your role, you:
- have a previous experience in client-centric retail or hospitality
- are someone curious, empathic and agile, which will be a valuable asset to discover and delight our customers.
- have strengths in team spirit and interpersonal skills, added to your motivation to continuously improve your personal performance and knowledge
- are fluent in German, French and English; other languages are an asset
- are flexible and do not mind working on Sundays or holidays in a resort community
- and finally, have a strong interest for the Maison in terms of its history as well as its different universes.
As an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which offers you an in-depth insight into the luxury retail industry. In addition to this you will receive unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, in addition to learning from the very best talent within the industry.