Client (50%) And Aftersales (50%) Advisor (M/W) Lausanne
The Maison Louis Vuitton makes a promise to every of its customers: all of them, no matter the reason of their visit, should be cherished, encouraged to be themselves and a trusty relationship should be created. As a Client and Customer Care Advisor of Louis Vuitton, you will be an ambassador of the Brand and your role will be to ensure that every of the clients will be welcomed and accompanied in accordance with this promise.
In line with business requirements, this role involves a great deal of multitasking and contributes to the smooth running of the aftersales team as well as the sales team in equal measure.
The commercial accountabilities are:
- Advise clients on the products from all our universes
- Develop a long-term relationship with clients
- Achieve individual and team objectives that have been set for you
- Welcome each customer and offer them the best experience
- Be more than a Sales Associate but as a true personal ‘advisor’- seeking to grow a career in a luxury retail environment and has a strategic sales mindset.
The aftersales accountabilities are:
- Discover and guide our clients in every aspect of after sales care service and cultivate trusting relationships with them
- Follow the full repair flow from start to finish , receiving and shipping, diagnostic, spare part requests , able to execute instore repairs and follow up in the after sales system
- Ensure a highly qualitative in-store experience for all care service clients as well as strong follow up in person, by phone or email on any care service cases and inquiries
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Enjoys direct interaction with clients, has a client-centric mindset and ability to thrive in fast-paced environment both on the shop floor supporting the sales team as well as off the floor supporting the stock and operations team
- Excellent French and English skills both for verbal and written client correspondence as well as polite and professional demeanour on the phone
- Experience in managing high client expectations, ability to remain calm and find solutions even in stressful and demanding situations
- Technical interest and aptitude to complete minor product repairs and personalization in store (following extensive training)
- Integrity and trust
- Attention to detail, rigorous and organized
- Proactive with good team spirit
- Computer literate and at ease with navigating digital tools
As an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which offers you an in-depth insight into the luxury retail industry.