Business Office Manager - Client Service Center
Are you excited by planning, organizing, and making an impact? Do you have a constant drive for excellence?
Louis Vuitton is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Business Office Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of our Irving Client Service Center! This role will suit individuals who are excellent at prioritizing and executing tasks. You must have a passion for supporting an enthusiastic team with a proven track record of managing a large building/office space. You’ll be joining a fast-paced environment and responsible for maintaining highly effective workplace with a positive, can-do attitude. This is a highly visible role and integral to the overall business success and will support all executive staff at the Client Service Center.
- Responsible for the management of facilities and related services and processes. Ensure the organization has the most suitable working environment for its employees and their activities. Involved in both the strategic planning and day-to-day operations of building management.
- Manage hiring, training, and performance management of building contract/vendor staff (engineers, housekeeping, security, etc.)
- Partner with resource management on Client Advisor BPO staffing needs based on business operations
- Act as liaison between the company and building landlord to ensure proper building, cleaning, health and safety, security and utilities and communications infrastructure
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and troubleshooting to resolve
- Responsible for building/office supply purchasing, meeting catering events, furniture, appliances, and electronics as required. This also entails monthly budgeting and reconciliation for all expenses, procurement, and contract management.
- Coordinate and oversee set-up and break-down of meeting necessities which includes but is not limited to coordinating catering, meeting materials and reservation of outside venues
- Plan and/or support various events and initiatives that continue to build the culture (i.e. holiday events, new employee appreciation, etc.)
- Assists with projects as assigned and/or needed
- Provide high-level executive administrative support to the Client Service Center Senior Leadership team (including but not limited to manage and track expenses, book travel, manage senior leadership calendars)
- Act as a liaison for the Vice President and the Senior Leadership Team with CSC associates, internal and external clients, agencies, and members of the public as required.
- Manage the Vice President calendars and Senior leadership team calendars to function as the central point of contact.
- Manage appointments and travel preparations to ensure effective and accurate coordination with management both personally and by electronic means.
- Facilitate logistical arrangements for internal and external visitors to ensure meetings are effective.
- Undertake special tasks and projects as required for the Vice President or Senior leadership team
- Direct, coordinate, and plan essential central services such as reception, security, mail, catering, and space management (including supervising and coordinating moves, seating, relationship with contractors, etc.)
- Manage vendor billing and setup, in partnership with Finance
- Assists with projects as assigned and/or needed
- 6+ years’ work experience in an Office Management role or other relevant experience with availability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong organizational/time management skills and able to multitask
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision; proactive, self-starter and independent
- Exceptional attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of MS Office applications
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications, along with the ability to communicate thoughts, ideas and concerns effectively
- Proven ability to effectively interface at all levels
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to solve complex problems, work independently to complete assigned tasks
- Working knowledge of building and fire codes
- Private secure home internet connection of at least 20 MBPS
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Flexibility in scheduling to include some nights/weekends as needed
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.