Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist (Repair Center)
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this diverse role will support Care Services by attracting, sourcing & recruiting top talent for our TX location. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will publish bespoke & targeted advertising campaigns to ensure the attraction of best-in-class talents to the brand. This role will identify recruitment trends by accurately recording & analyzing data to increase the effectiveness of our recruitment efforts. Additionally, this role will support the business through training, projects, and recruitment campaigns.
- Ideally 3-5 years of multi-level of talent acquisition OR relevant experience gained within a retail distribution environment
- Passion for attracting & sourcing best in class talent
- Savvy in using social media recruitment tools
- Excellent written communication skills
- Solution orientated & creative mindset
- Ability to build professional working relationships at all levels
- Trustworthy & discrete
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Detail & deadline oriented with a strong work ethic
- Organized and forward thinking
- Proficiency in Spanish is required.
This position is 100% onsite in the Coppell/Irving area of Dallas.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.