Berluti Client Advisor, Madison Ave.
New York, United States
19 April 2021
- Manage and drive the sales strategy in order to achieve - and over achieve - the best sales performance
- Prepare and follow the sales on a weekly/monthly basis; follow sell-out analysis – mix product/customers
- To be a Berluti ambassador. To be able to explain the story of the House, its products, its culture.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the selling floor.
- Develop local and international client book with the ability to recruit and retain a correspondence relationship.
- Understand client desire, able to concretize the sale and present additional items.
- Respect the Berluti selling ceremony.
- Assist customers in selecting and purchasing, product while demonstrating excellence in customer service at all times.
- Take action to solve problem with a positive end or effectively communicate to manager for assistance.
Customer Experience & Commercial Efficiency
- Welcome to Berluti (proactive approach, right attitude, grooming, always try to pay attention to clients, create desire)
- Get to know client and listen (personal interests, reason for visit, connections)
- Guide client in their choices
- Recognize all clients
- Know and propose store’s services (repairs, special orders)
- Know collections, products, and materials
- Understand client desire
- Thorough knowledge of products and raw materials, craft / fabrication processes, for all products categories, bespoke and special orders. Training will be provided.
Team Contribution: Team Collaboration, Proactivity, Role Model
- Demonstrate capability to positively influence the team dynamic.
- Communicate easily and share all relevant information.
- To be proactive. Propose actions and solutions. Take initiatives.
- Respect the store rules (to be on time, to keep informed management in case of delay, personal leave)
- Respect of Berluti Image: Behavior, Respect of Products, Knowledge of Berluti Culture
- Respect of Berluti recommendations (uniforms).
- Respect products all the time (stock, replenishment, store, merchandising)
- Pay attention to display and store environment all the day
- 3 years of Retail Sales and Client Service experience, preferably in a luxury consumer goods environment.
- Strong drive for business results with a passion for creativity, fashion and the brand.
- Fluent in English, a 2nd language is a plus
- Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with people through strong communication, organization and follow-through skills.
- Read, count, and write to accurately complete all business and client related documentation.
- Ability to adjust priorities and adapt to strategies which address evolving business trends.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including phone systems, cash register, sensor-tag remover, computers, and all other office equipment.
- Ability to problem solving with positive outcomes. Know to ask colleagues or management help.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends as needed
- Can stand for extended periods, move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures, must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.