(Assistant) Regional Human Resources Manager - Internal Communications
The (Assistant) Regional Human Resources Manager - Internal Communications will drive Employer Branding, HR Communications and Sustainability initiatives across the North Asia Zone. To develop guidelines and share best practices across the Zone to ensure performance efficiency and strategic alignment. When necessary, he/ she will offer hands-on support, living into “One Dream, One Team”. He/ she will base in Hong Kong and report to Vice President, Human Resources, North Asia.
Talent Acquisition (Employer Branding)
- Align with global HR partners and drive local initiatives to elevate candidate experience and deliver best-in-class practices.
- Identify and support local HR partners to form strategic partnerships with education institutes to socialize Employer Brand and build future candidate pipeline.
- Facilitate and localize content on Career Website to build Employer Brand awareness and amplify our Employer Value Proposition.
- Support Zone recruitment activations, projects, and events.
Internal Communications (Employee Engagement & Experience)
- Partner with LVMH Group, Paris HQ, and local HR partners in consolidating key messages and stimulating events, to be shared across the Zone and Louis Vuitton Community.
- Develop internal channel communication strategy to foster staff engagement and create a Louis Vuitton community.
- Design internal Employer Brand building strategy to nurture Brand love and Group pride.
- Plan and lead staff engagement initiatives to drive a collaborative work environment.
- Manage various channels of communication, including the Intranet, designed for targeted demographics.
- Support senior leadership in planning and crafting various employee communication. Craft and produce locally relevant, engaging content.
Sustainability (CSR & Environmental Preservation)
- Liaise with Paris HQ to support our global Sustainability vision and develop a roadmap for the Zone.
- Work closely with Paris HQ and different Métiers to implement and track our environmental impact in order to preserve natural resources.
- Propagate our overall Sustainability commitment, goals, and continuous effort within the Louis Vuitton Community.
- Establish and maintain guidelines for CSR initiatives; share best practices across the Zone, with the intent to positively impacting societies.
- Implement Sustainability initiatives and drive awareness across the Zone for employee participation and engagement.
Key Requirements & Competencies
- University degree holder in Communications / HRM or a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 6 years' HR generalist or Communications experience, preferably in retail industry and MNC
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, confident in sharing conviction
- Agile, detailed-oriented, a team-player and willing to accept accountability
- Strong analytical skills, ability to multi-task and work under tight time frame
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.