Assistant Merchandiser - Leather Goods
- Drive the high end business towards category ambitions by monitoring good stock level: including rebalancing among stores, sales trend, store animations or client requests.
- Identify opportunities to develop the business with retail and HQ teams (product proposals, market feedback).
- Regular Reporting: tracking deliveries, redemption, analysis on sales performance and forecast (event, daily business, clustering etc.).
- Coordinate and Manage Savoir Faire Events: Lookbook preparation, Assortment Planning, Shipment follow up with Supply Chain, On-Site Support.
- Work with HR on Trunk Painter’s Scheme. Consolidate performance evaluation and pending orders, event painting organization, external artist collaboration, in-store resources etc.
- Provide relevant supporting materials to Retail team (Modelarios, Product Information) and act as key contact on the High End business with stores.
- Manage Leather Goods Merch Sample with Finance team.
- Work closely with Visual Merchandising team for caravans and events display
- Prepare training tools and organize zone training, involve in relevant store Club trainings and activities
- 3+ years of relevant retail experience
- University degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong analytical ability both quantitative and qualitative
- Good PC literacy (esp. Excel and PowerPoint, PowerBI)
- Patient, Detail-Oriented, Self-motivated, Passionate, Communicative, Enjoys Teamwork
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.