Assistant Merchandiser (Contract)
13 January 2022
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To support the Merchandising Manager to achieve sales & sell-through objectives for the business in the Zone.
- To report efficiently to the Department Head, Country Managers and LV Paris Department on quantitative and qualitative aspects and key data of the business in the Zone.
- To develop knowledge of the markets, gather and provide marketing information and comments to LV Paris on sales, products, prices, consumer behaviour, customer needs, trends, competition.
- To organise and conduct the products training policy, perform trainings with the tools received from LV Paris. Create tools as a complement, to identify training requirements
- To collaborate with the Logistics Department to ensure that all conditions are met for a smooth delivery process.
- To work with the Visual Merchandising Department / Store Projects Department on the in-store display policy.
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Proven ability to communicate, in writing and verbally
- Professional presentation skill.
- Open, modern, curious, communicative, action-oriented.
- Resilient with the ability in dealing with ambiguity and stress.
- Familiarity with luxury industry is a plus.
- 6 Months (Feb - Aug 2022)