Assistant Manager - Store Projects (1 Year Contract)
We are hiring a talented architect/ interior designer with luxury retail design experience to join the corporate team based in Hong Kong office.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the point person for all construction consultants and architects in order to execute corporate specifications and work plans within set budgets and time frames. Ensure the store concept is applied properly and review the quality of the construction in Greater China markets.
- Work closely with Store Projects Manager and other internal Departments, Country Manager as well as external suppliers to handle costs, schedule and quality control of projects.
- Assign the job to the local architect, prepare lay-out and revise it with all actors involved.
- Hire and manage construction consultants in an effective manner.
- Co-ordinate suppliers of mill work and furniture to prepare designs, manage achieving authorizations for proceeding in the realization of the projects, visit construction site / vendors HQ, manage possible transfer of goods, commodities, people from a temporary store to the definitive one and handle extraordinary repairs of existing stores.
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Degree holder in Architecture, with a minimum of 8 years experience including high quality facades and interiors
- Experience of luxury retail design is highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Meticulous with effective planning and coordination skills
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Prior experience working on Greater China Projects is advantageous
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.