Assistant Manager - Merchandising - Watch & Fine Jewelry
To assist the Merchandising Manager in the development of the Watch & Fine Jewelry for Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau; including showroom preparation, market merchandising operations and commercial follow up.
- Central Headquarter / Zone Supply Chain / Learning & Development / Visual Merchandising / Public Relations / Retail Stores
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist on showroom forecasting in core W&J business.
- To propose, prepare and deliver reliable sales analysis on a regular basis. Study qualitative & quantitative aspects of the business & provide constructive recommendations per trends and feedback.
- Assist on yearly budget preparation and follow up monthly in communication with Central and to plan for actions with counterparts.
- Coordinate launching plans and follow-up strategies for the W&FJ business.
- Coordinate timely dispatch of new launches with Supply Chain & recommend action plan to optimize sell-throughs, drive slow-sellers and rebalancing by needs.
- Full support to all W&J related events, from High Jewelry & Watches event/Caravan to instore CD animation including one to one event.
- Collaborate with Retail Learning & Development team, to develop training materials & conduct training for W&J collection and novelties.
- Handling daily business management from retail including client requests, orders delivery, after sales service enquiries…etc.
- Coordinate with Retail, Events team, Central & other métiers, to propose event arrangements.
- Regular market/store visit to gather new launch & product feedback, work with Visual Merchandising / Store Project team to further strengthen the categories.