Assistant Manager - Financial Control
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analytical review and reporting on the consolidated balance sheet and cash flow statement for Asia-Pacific region.
- Ensure smooth cashflow to meet daily cash requirement of the company and monthly inter-company settlement.
- Implement group treasury initiatives, maintain cash management control for the Asia Pacific region. Prepare monthly treasury report for HQ review.
- Maintain authorization matrix. Support bank account opening & closing, authorized signatories updated, KYC and compliance monitoring.
- Review cashflow forecast, optimize group financing, and achieve treasury objectives.
- Maintain insurance & banking relationship.
- Insurance coverage review for the region; placing insurance for special events and store constructions, manage insurance claims with broker/adjustors.
- A qualified accountant and a degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of finance/treasury operations experience from MNC is preferred
- Solid experience in treasury system and e-payment platforms
- Good interpersonal and good written and spoken communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good at dealing with mass data and figures in multi-currencies; detail-oriented
- Mature, self-motivated and independent
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.