Assistant Manager, Client Services Centre -Benelux (Dutch Speaking)
We are looking for a Dutch & English bilingual (French highly desired, but not required) Assistant Manager to join our Client Service Centre in Brussels, Belgium.
At Louis Vuitton's Client Service Centre, our advisors assist our clients in 23 different countries via multiple channels (phone, email, social and written media).
As an Assistant Manager for France & Benelux, you will support to oversee, organise, and coordinate a team of Client Advisors by supervising and monitoring calls, ensuring that set objectives are achieved, motivating and coaching people, and handling client complaints when needed. In the absence of the CSC Manager, the Assistant Team Manager will take over the management of the team.
TEAM MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
• Supervising a team of Client Advisors in charge of handling calls from clients, answering clients’ emails, addressing orders received by phone and internet and performing clienteling actions. Support them with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, partner with Training team to tailor individual action plans
• Engage in on-the-spot coaching and induction of new Client Advisors, particularly on policies and procedures and product knowledge
• Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans in collaboration with the Team Manager
• Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations
• Manage and motivate the team to drive business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers
• Conduct performance reviews and monitor the quality of the calls in order to evaluate and improve (scripts, processes, etc…)
CLIENT AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Supporting the Team Manager in achieving business objectives, projects, and initiatives (i.e. reporting, sales analysis, product training)
• Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging the different clienteling tools
• Establish a Client-centric mindset to ensure the highest level of Client experience and proactively handle Client-related situations
• Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training)
• Proactively provide product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and Client needs, leveraging expertise and knowledge within the team
• Put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging clienteling, training and team animation
PLANNING AND OPERATIONS
• Manage on a daily basis the flow of inbound and outbound calls and make necessary adjustments
• Act as a role model demonstrating leadership to the team, support them with their own sales and service levels, foster cross-selling
• Assist in dealing with client complaints, exchanges and enquiries, ensuring they are dealt with promptly and efficiently within the boundaries of our policies
• Ensure policies, Brand standards, and guidelines are communicated and implemented
• Support in staff planning (workforce management)
PLEASE NOTE: candidates must be able to work shift patterns (earliest start 7:45am, latest finish at 8:00pm) and to work Bank Holidays and weekends.
• Minimum 5 years experience of management experience in a call centre or service centre environment, ideally within the luxury industry
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Proven comfort/experience communicating and influencing across job levels with both internal and external partners
• Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity easily, solve for both service level problems and the challenges of minute-to-minute change
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
• Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to provide feedback in a constructive and professional way
• Fluent in written & spoken English & Dutch
• French highly desirable, but not required
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package, including but not limited to supplementary Hospitalisation + Outpatient medical insurance (including dental) , pension plan, employee referral bonus program, lunch vouchers, and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.