Assistant Human Resources Manager (Business Partner)
Responsible for assisting the Head of Human Resources to oversee full spectrum of Human Resources functions in HK Corporate Office.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a business partner for business units to perform full range Human Resources functions, including Talent Acquisition, Training, Performance Management, Staff Relations and Employee Compensation.
- Liaise with various Line Managers and provide professional HR support and advice to identify and implement HR solutions in accomplishing overall company goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement effective staffing strategy to acquire and retain talents to meet business.
- Strengthen communication channels and facilitate training activities to foster a positive working environment and drive employee engagement.
- Prepare and update various HR-related reports & manage the HR system, maintain database and personnel records in ensuring data integrity.
- Coordinate and manage various employee wellness programs, workshops, environmental health and safety, activity, and culture and communications.
- Participate in HR ad-hoc projects.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in Human Resources, TA / TD
- University degree in Human Resources Management or Business
- Experience in retail or service orientated organization preferred
- People focused, able to quickly and organically build strong relationship at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Chinese
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.