Assistant Human Resources Manager (Business Partner)
You provide support to the Human Resources Manager for the employee lifecycle and projects, fostering and maintaining employee relationships and engagement, recruitment & retention, performance management, C&B administration, as well as building consistency and compliance into daily HR related processes.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure requisition and job descriptions are created / updated
- Lead / participate in the interview process
- Conduct exploratory interviews to help build candidate pipeline at all levels
- Maintain and provide solutions on elevating employer brand in served market
- Manage the HR system, maintain database and personnel records in ensuring data integrity
- Contribute to the maintenance of HR Dashborad & metrics
- Oversee onboarding/offboarding process for employees; ensure the best employee experience throughout their employment life cycle
- Assistant Human Resources Manager to develop and drive talent management strategy through performance management, management trainee program, talent development plan on critical roles in the organization
- Act as local ambassador to drive global initiatives at local market level.
- Ownership of new hires and employee changes in HRIS & LVMH talent system
- Liaison to C&B and communicate any changes and updates
- Assist in local training sponsorship and enrollments, coordination and logistics
- Provide HR policy guidance, interpretation and consultancy to employees and people managers
- Act as key committee in organization to develop and drive staff engagement agenda, ensuring high standard staff engagement and commitment
- Lead all staff grievance cases investigation and provide solutions and execute.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition and Development roles
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources Management or Business
- Experience in retail or service orientated organization preferred
- People focused, able to quickly and organically build strong relationship at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration and career prospect to the right candidate. Excellent training and career opportunities will be provided.
Interested parties please submit your full resume with salary expectation by clicking APPLY NOW.