Asset Protection Analyst
Louis Vuitton is searching for an Asset Protection Analyst who will be based in our distribution center in Piscataway, New Jersey. The APA records incidents for review and is passionate about investigation on the safety of site and employees. In conjunction with the AP Remote Operations Manager, the APA will apply all business tools to help identify and mitigate external and internal threat to LV assets. This team member will use business tools and data to understand and formulate action plans on all business trends that support the needs of all sites.
Essential duties of this role
- Ensure all POs are open per company policy and complete timely payments to vendors. Partner with vendors on proposal and PO matching.
- Use data tools to be aware of and advise management of potential losses
- Conduct and crunch data on risk analysis and maintain awareness through CCTV monitoring and site presence
- Communicate optimally with AP department, supervisors, and management teams
- Supervise internal controls and document incidents
- Researching and resolving inventory losses and work closely with business partners on open-source investigations
- Ensure standards and procedures are followed to control internal and external loss
We are eager to speak to professionals with experience in security and data analytics. Result driven professionals who have strong SAP knowledge and proficiency with remote operations or GSOC. Sophistication in Excel, and PO processing, risk analysis systems. Proven understanding of Web based investigations and physical security equipment (C.C.T.V/alarm systems). An inherently strong work ethic, positive “can-do” demeanor and coachable approach will set up this position with a validated foundation for success.
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
- Please note that restrictions may apply to part-time and temporary employees