Louis Vuitton is recruiting candidates to join our Production Department for our Client Care Services Center based in New Jersey.
The Artisan Role is responsible for the repairing of various Louis Vuitton products inclusive of leather goods, accessories, and luggage. This role is pivotal for our organization and instrumental in delivering a positive client experience.
We are seeking individuals with the ability and willingness to learn new skill sets that are well organized, self-motivated, with good communication skills. Prior experience with sewing or knowledge of leather/canvas is a plus but not required. Individuals that thrive in a team environment are highly desirable.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Repair products in accordance with Louis Vuitton quality specifications and guidelines
- Ability to work in sewing, painting, and cutting as necessary
- Ability to work with manual tools and equipment provided in the repair process
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Basic Math skills for measuring required.
- Comprehensive training will be provided
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. with or without accommodations
- Ability to operate/use equipment and manual tools, i.e.: industrial sewing machines, pneumatic machines and drills, industrial hot glue guns, trimming machine, soldering irons, hand scissors/snippers, ruler, etc.
- Ability to use your hands in a skillful coordinated way to grasp and manipulate objects and demonstrate small precise movements (manual dexterity)
- Our workshops are temperature-controlled with moderate noise levels
Louis Vuitton Client Services provides a Comprehensive training program for those who join our team as an Artisan.
Louis Vuitton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.