Area Visual Merchandising (W/M)
As an Area Visual Merchandising, you will be an ambassador of the Brand and ensure the consistency, quality, and sophistication of the visual merchandising implementation on all product categories.
The role is based in our Global Store in Geneva but you will be in charge of the entire Switzerland network.
You will support the business strategy, contribute to enhancing the Client experience in store and oversee the implementation of the Global visual merchandising concept of Louis Vuitton for 8 stores. You will be the manager of 3 City VM based in Geneva and Zurich store.
You will be responsible for:
- Control quality of visual implementation through visit and participation on product rotations.
- Combine visual image with the commercial requirement of the stores’ business.
- Provide regular reports to store team and regional Visual Merchandising Manager regarding status of visual direction in stores, areas for improvement, recommendations, etc.
- Exchange with Store Manager on VM subjects on a regular basis (store visits, windows installation etc).
- Insure high level of maintenance thanks to training to the store team.
- Coordinate and supervise window installations and displays where and when appropriate.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5/7 years of experience in VM and Management in a fast-paced environment within luxury and fashion industry.
Then, you are a talented Visual Merchandising, who is driven by the VM dual mission (Brand image support vs strategic sales contribution).
Finally, you will need to be self-motivating, proactive, strongly organized, strategic and have the leadership to drive the VM within your area of responsibility. This role required to be able to travel (60% of the time) and have flexible hours. English is mandatory.