Apprentice Talent Project Manager (Management & Acquisition) (F/H)
At the service of Louis Vuitton's innovation, creativity and excellence, our talents are at the heart of our success. Supporting them in their development is a priority for the Maison.
Are you passionate about career paths?
Are you stimulated by data, analysis and inspired by working transversally?
This apprenticeship may be for you!
Which team will I join?
In the Human Resources Department of the Global Headquarters. More specifically, within the Talent Development team, whose scope is international.
What will my missions be like?
You will contribute to building the future of Louis Vuitton's Talents:
- Assist the team in the Talent Review process which aims to identify key Talents at a global level
- Contribute to the launch of major HR projects to develop Young Talents
- Create and/or update HR development reference documents, in collaboration with the Communication teams (welcome kit for new HR, mobility guide...)
You promote a culture of Talent development:
- Participate in the preparation of monthly meetings with the international Talent Development community
- Identify and relay best practices and inspiring career paths through various communication channels (newsletter, intranet, etc.)
- Conduct a competitive intelligence on HR trends and recommend the implementation of innovative practices
You make HR data speak for itself thanks to your analytical skills:
- Carry out analyses and monitor key HR indicators such as mobility
- Ensure the follow-up of actions taken and their impact
What skills will I develop through this experience?
- Your helicopter-view thanks to large-scale HR projects
- Your global understanding of a fast-growing and international organization
- Your ability to evolve and communicate in a multicultural and matrix environment
- Your project management skills and analytical mindset
- Master's degree HR student (business school, university or equivalent) with a first experience successful in a HR department
- International profile, perfect command of English imperative / French not required
- Willingness to learn, team spirit
- Strong sense of confidentiality and attention to detail
- Appetite for analysis, and curiosity for HR trends and innovation
- Proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel at an advanced level
One to two year apprenticeship, depending on profile - to be filled as of September 2022.