Accounts Payable - San Dimas, CA
Since 1854, the innovation and creativity of Louis Vuitton’s expert craftsmanship has been passed from generation to generation. Louis Vuitton U.S. Manufacturing (LVUSM) is a part of this rich history and tradition, and proudly operates workshops in California and Texas.
To support these workshops, LVUSM is excited to be hiring for our Accounts Payable team. This role will compile and maintain accounts payable records, review and enter invoices and travel expenses, and ensure expenditures are coded accurately in the general ledger and are in compliance with corporate policy. This position will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and will:
• Be responsible for the daily processing of all accounts payable invoices (US and International) using our ERP software.
• Receive, processes and submit payment proposals for approved payable invoices related to OPEX, CAPEX, Raw Materials and transportation.
• Ensure invoices are paid within established payment terms by following up with internal and external partners to clear missed receipts, pricing discrepancies, etc.
• Ensures accurate validation on all payable invoices, are in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Validates expenditures have proper general ledger coding and correct PO is vouchered against invoice.
• Follows up with vendors/suppliers on inquiries and statements to ensure invoices for received PO’s have been collected for processing.
• Electronically files accounts payable documentation per company policy for use in audits, tax filings, etc.
• Aids in reviewing, standardizing and documenting procedures to improve efficiency of department.
• Assists the team with audits and research related to supplier/customer invoices, month end accruals and reconciliations.
• Ensures adherence of the financial internal controls / policies.
• Participates in projects to drive efficiency in department processes.
• Performs other duties as assigned or dictated by business needs.
To perform this job optimally, an individual should be able to perform the above position requirements satisfactorily. Must react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
• 2 to 3 years of accounts payable experience.
• Manufacturing experience, required.
• Bilingual: English / Spanish and/or French is a plus
• Enthusiasm and strong verbal/written communication skills
• Strong Computer Skills (MS Office programs, Excel, in particular)
• JDE / SAP knowledge
• Attention to detail and accuracy and in conformance to policies & procedures
• Strong team orientation
• Capacity to work autonomously and results oriented
• Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
• Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of Accounting Management
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and continually changing environment
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Profit Sharing
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Company Holidays
• Employee Discount
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives to support professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, our teams are eligible for great training opportunities and career development, both locally & globally. Make your career an appealing journey, apply today!