Louis Vuitton is seeking a highly analytical and customer focused Accounting Manager, preferably with previous experience in a high-quality manufacturing environment to be a part of our amazing “atelier” in San Dimas, CA.
As an Accounting Manager, you will have an opportunity to work with a creative and dynamic team, ensuring timely and accurate recording of financial information for the US industrial business, while ensuring reliability of financial statements. By striving to continuously improve the manufacturing of our products and new developments you will be contributing to the quality and craftsmanship found within our “atelier” and providing luxury goods to our clients.
- Manage month-end close process and prepare internal financial reports.
- Review of monthly report and research to ensure financial transactions are complete and accurate
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the General Ledger vouchers
- Review balance sheet account lead sheets prepared by GL accountants
- Manage the fixed assets ledger and related processes
- Review, approve, and post journal entries from accounting staff
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts, investigate, and rectify all discrepancies
- Manage and support the Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and Billing functions
- Lead the accounting team and provide guidance in the day to day operations, providing mentorship for the personal development of the team
- Ensure adherence of the financial internal controls / policies
- Assist in financial statement audits, tax filings and compliance filings
- Perform financial and profitability analysis
- Interface with the management team on monthly updates
- Improve financial processes, reducing execution time, and improving accuracy
- Participate in improvement projects within the company (i.e. SAP implementation)
This is an opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. With a teamwork spirit and customer service mindset, you will provide daily support to our internal business units. We value forward thinking individuals who are eager to use their creativity and skill set in order to drive the continued success and strong heritage of the brand, ultimately delivering quality products on time to our clients. Ideally, we are seeking a Certified Public Accountant with strong leadership skills and a bachelor’s degree in Managerial Accounting. You will have the opportunity to provide mentorship while managing an accounting team. If you strive for excellence and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, you will appreciate our dynamic collaborative team environment!
By joining Louis Vuitton US Manufacturing, you will receive a generous benefits package, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, life insurance, and employee discounts. In addition to working with some of the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.