Accounting Internship (M/W)
The DNA of Louis Vuitton is the travel, which can happen in many ways. What is important is to have the feeling to be transported in another place and to discover a new environment. This is exactly what the Head Office of Central Europe is looking for with its intern. If you have the taste of discovery and new experiences, you’re the person we’re looking for.
Based in our Geneva Head Office, and part of our Central Europe Team (Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Romania and Czech Republic) you will be joining our Accounting Department to support the Head of Accounting as well as the Accountant Team in charge of our 15 Stores, including our e-commerce store and our Watch Manufacture. It will give you a 360° view of the accounting tasks of Louis Vuitton.
During the year you will support the whole team on different level with diverse missions.
On a receivable level, your main tasks will be the following:
- Confirm all the bank transfers and clearings for the region
- Follow up and clearing of deposits, credit notes and gift certificates
- Reconcile the daily cash transactions as well as credit cards
- Support of the receivables team on ad-hoc analysis
On a payable level, you will have to:
- Support on the registration of invoices, check invoice vs. the purchase order, etc.
- Follow-up and booking of expense claims
- Booking of petty cash monthly for selected stores
- Realize statistics for each of the 5 different countries (Intrastat, etc.)
In addition to those mentioned responsibilities, you will be part of several accountant projects, as the E-Commerce project and the change of the Retail POS (Point of sale) System.
You’ve successfully obtained your Accountant Bachelor or would like to complete the studies you’re realizing in the accountant domain with minimum 3 days per week of professional experience; ideally you had a previous work experience (internship) in the domain.
Organizational skills, customer-oriented mindset and rigor are your strengths, which permits you to work with facility in a dynamic environment. You’re attentive to details and have a high sense of ethic. Being able to cope with changes and moving priorities, will help you to succeed.
Your English is fluent, German and French is an asset.
Finally, you’re available as soon as possible to start this 12 months internship.
We’re already looking forward reading your profile!