Accounting Assistant Turkey
We are currently looking for an Accounting Assistant to join the Finance Department who will be based in our Louis Vuitton Turkey Head Office in Nisantasi, giving support to the department for the Turkish stores.
The successful candidate will take part of Finance Team, in concrete with Accounting, and will collaborate closely with all stakeholders within the company (Stores and Mediterranean Head Office in Madrid) in a dynamic environment.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager the following responsibilities will be required:
- Reception, checking and archiving of all the cash books received from the stores on a daily basis
- Upload daily exchange rates on RMS (Airport), X Store (rest of Turkish stores)
- Prepare export invoices
- Controlling and archiving of the e-invoice sales on RMS/ X Store and create e-invoices (B2B)
- Following e-delivery notes
- Vendor Reconciliations – small companies
- Vendor Sales and Purchases reconciliations, preparing and submit the declarations
- Controlling and archiving of the staff expenses & petty cash
- Archiving all the hardcopy documents in folders which is daily sales documents, supplier invoices, staff expenses, petty cash
- Archiving customs folders and organize all connection with Archive company
- Any administrative tasks related to accounting department.
- Degree in accounting or business administration
- 2 years of experience in accounting
- Good computer skills, mainly Excel
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be a plus
- Fluent in English/Turkish
Starting date: ASAP