Merchandiser (Men's Universe)
18 July 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- To achieve sales & sell-through objectives for the RTW business in the zone.
- To propose and implement adequate commercial actions to increase the RTW business.
- To act as a coordinator between the LVM Paris Department, Country Management and Store Managers.
- To formulate and coordinate launching plans and follow-up strategies for the RTW business.
- To organise and manage adequate buying / transfer / reorder policy.
- To report efficiently to the Department Head, Country Managers and LVM Paris Department on quantitative and qualitative aspects and key data of the RTW business in the Zone.
- To develop knowledge of the markets, gather and provide marketing information and comments to LVM Paris on sales, products, prices, consumer behaviour, customer needs, trends, competition.
- To organise and conduct the products training policy, perform trainings with the tools received from LVM Paris. Create tools as a complement, to identify training requirements
- To collaborate with the Logistics Department to ensure that all conditions are met for a smooth delivery process.
- To work with the Visual Merchandising Department / Store Projects Department on the in-store display policy.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 8 years extensive experience in RTW merchandising & luxury retail.
- Good analytical and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to communicate, convince in writing and verbal.
- Good leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop team.
- Professional presentation skill.
- Open, modern, curious, communicative, action-oriented.
- Resilient with the ability in dealing with ambiguity and stress.