Merchandising Manager, Women's Leather Goods
Responsible for developing and implementing merchandising strategy for product lines across LVA. Daily tasks will include: build and review analysis of merchandise at store level, and propose results-oriented actions to achieve sales objectives; improve operational efficiencies by partnering with supply chain; train and develop merchandising team; communicate corporate strategies to store network and regional merchandisers; interact closely with Paris product team as an advocate for the needs of LVA markets.
- Build sales objectives for category with Director and VP of Merchandising
- Develop and negotiate Open to Buy with central team in Paris
- Build assortment plan by store based on local market needs
- Participate in multiple buying sessions in Paris annually – buying collection, inputting orders and reviewing with central team
- Supervise product flow to stores
- Improve sell thru by regular business analysis, transfers and reorders
- Work with marketing and CRM to identify opportunities to grow client base
- Develop programs and incentives in stores to drive business
- Provide monthly qualitative and quantitative business reports for Merchandising VP and Paris Product Team
- Maintain central expense budget including travel, purchase of product samples, training seminars
- Identify new business opportunities – product, network, marketing
- Evaluate and recommend store distribution
Management - Human Resources:
- Involvement in department’s succession planning by training, developing and identifying support personnel
- Work in collaboration with training department to develop category-specific trainings for store managers and associates
Visual Merchandising/Store Planning:
- Collaborate with Visual Director to ensure appropriate product presentation
- Review of renovation and new store plans to ensure maximum utilization of space for product lines
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.