LVJ/ CS Performance & Workforce Management Manager
Purpose of the Job
Support the Client Services to successfully meet the performance target for both sales and service by optimizing the resource utilization. Provide long-term/short term forecasting, scheduling, real-time monitoring of performance, reporting and data analysis functionality in the client service.
Main Responsibilities & Measurements
- Resource Planning (Purpose of the Job)
- Make a call forecast and sales forecast based on the various information such as new product launch, promotion, PR activities, seasonality and recent trend.
- Build the most relevant schedule for the teams (approx. 60 FTE) based on the call/sales forecast. That includes outsourcer’s resource.
- Estimate mid-term FTE requirement based on the mid-term forecast of workload.
- Resource Planning (Measurement)
- Call Forecast Accuracy
- Fill Rate of Schedule
- Sales Forecast Accuracy (%Sales Achievement)
- Reporting / Statistics (Purpose of the Job)
- Monitor Client Advisors staffing and status code adherence.
- Periodically monitor contact related KPIs like Utilization Rate, Occupancy Rate and CPH to maximize CA’s productivity and efficiency.
- Periodically monitor sales related KPIs like sales T/O, #Transaction, Conversion Rate, Sales Per Transaction and traffic data.
- Create/Update periodical reports with clear judgement vs our KPI targets.
- Analyze the result of sales performance and service performance and make the mechanics/reasons of the problem clear and explain to the management team.
- Make an activity plan to improve Sales/Service related KPIs with the management team.
- Reporting / Statistics (Measurement)
- Utilization Rate
- Occupancy Rate
- Handled Call Rate
- Service Level for call, chat, mail and LINE/ABC
- Call Per Hour
- Cost Per Call
- Sales Conversion Rate
- Other jobs (Purpose of the Job)
- Compile monthly induvial KPI data to calculate sales incentive to be filed to HR.
- Provide day-to-day analytic support to the team managers.
- Design and develop databases, spreadsheets, and reports as requested by the managers, by utilizing Business Intelligence tool.
- Support preparation of presentation or other materials showing the result of analysis.
- Conduct other ad-hoc analysis, duties and responsibilities may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Other jobs (Measurement)
- On time analysis/reporting
Scope of the job
Entire CS activities including all contact means and outsourced tasks
Experience, Knowledge and skills required for the job
Several years experience in the following areas in the Call Center environment:
- Workforce Management
- Data Analysis and Reporting
Knowledge, Skills and competency
- Supportive mind
- Logical thinking and Analytical Skills
- Office Tool (Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- Business Intelligence Tool (Power BI, Cognos, BW ...)
- Contact Center Management Tool (Telephony,CRM, ERP system)
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Language( Janapese:Native, English: Business)
- Team player and able to build good professional working relationships with peers and management.