Bi-lingual Talent Acquisition Specialist - Alvarado, TX
Louis Vuitton is more than a name; we are a world-class manufacturer. LVUSM operates ateliers in California and Texas where our focus is people, quality, and safety. We encourage innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team!
Louis Vuitton U.S. Manufacturing, Inc. (LVUSM) in Alvarado, TX is currently seeking a Bi-lingual Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist who will provide a professional and world class candidate journey for all applicants. In this role you will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment for non-exempt roles, engage in networking with community partners and continually contribute to recruitment process improvements and project work.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or other relevant field of study is preferred. Will consider relevant years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist recruiting for high-volume non-exempt positions. Work experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish (speak, read, and write) is required.
- Concise verbal communication skills with the ability to speak in front of various groups.
- Solid experience in using a variety of TA platforms, systems, and social media.
- Experience working with talent KPI’s and various performance metrics, i.e. days open, time-to-fill; quality of source, show-rates, etc.
- Advanced computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point. Experienced in using ATS for candidate management, talent metrics and reporting.
- Possess a high level of energy, creativity, and independent thinking.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying resources to build a candidate pipeline.
LVUSM is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce. In addition to a generous benefits package, you will also have the unparalleled benefit of career growth and development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, and within the LVMH (Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton) group. We are pleased to offer the following benefits:
- Medical benefits effective the first of the month following your start date
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Sick/Personal Time
- Employee Discount and access to other LVMH Brand discounts