Senior Client Advisor - London Opportunities
“Make your career a beautiful journey” with Louis Vuitton
We are currently seeking for experienced Senior Client Advisors for our London stores.
If you're looking for progression within a world renowned luxury brand you can admire, this is the perfect opportunity for you to showcase your leadership skills. We are looking for talented Senior Client Advisors to display their commercial mindset, leadership skills and exceptional customer service skills in order to progress within the company.
As a Senior Client Advisor, your role will be to represent our inspirational brand through personality and leadership style. You will ensure maximum sales for your store through, supervising and motivating your team and using your business acumen to attract footfall therefore capitalizing on your clientele through excellent service. If you have a passion for inspiring teams, would love to work for one of the world’s most luxurious brands then this is the job for you, and you will be in charge of the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be an Exceptional Client Advisor, and a Role Model for the Team
- Achieve individual and team objectives, be accountable for sales results and support the team in their sales
- Welcome every Client and enhance their experience, advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Demonstrate sales leadership and advanced clienteling skills, leveraging the different tools available to develop existing and recruit new Clients and build long term Client relationships
- Proactively support Managers in establishing a Client Centric Mindset within the Team Assist Management in daily operations: floor management, stock operations and opening/closing duties
- Support Managers in developing the team through mentoring and/or buddy system, as well as the integration of new comers
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Company's strategies and policies
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.