Full Time Care Service Expert - London opportunities
Louis Vuitton is seeking Experts in Care Services for various stores in our London network who can share their passion and knowledge with our clients and team.
As an EXPERT in CARE SERVICES you will lead the development of operational excellence in-line with the Care Services standards of the Brand. You will embody advanced knowledge in Care Services, and ultimately empower this knowledge through trainings and workshops. You will lead expertise in Care Services, building and executing business strategies and supporting the selling teams with best-practice, know-how and client experience. You will demonstrate impeccable product knowledge, while maintaining a highly analytical and commercial mind-set.
Be an Exceptional Technical Expert
- Leading by example and demonstrating leadership, ensure quality issues/repairs are properly dealt with, in-line with lead-time targets
- Ensure immaculate organisation of the Care Services and Repairs area, driving best-practice and developing new ideas with your manager
- Ensure full process and customs requirements for repairs and shipments to Paris Repair Centre are met with 100% accuracy to avoid additional delay.
- You will possess and maintain a strong, in-depth, and highly technical expertise which you will use to drive and develop Care Service performance, inclusive of qualitative in-stock inventories.
- Ensure regular communication with the stock team to ensure the correct management of defective exchanges.
- Be responsible for leading the development of all team members in Care Services, and around the network. Supporting regional locations where necessary.
- Ensure regular follow up with clients regarding their items or queries
- Achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for the Care Services results vs targets.
- Manage the aftersales feedback on Voice with team members and mangers and create actions based on the feedback.
Drive Commercial Performance, and Client Development in Care Services
- Be a partner to your Manager; Ability to provide Head Office with feedback relating to Care Services, and any missing opportunities
- Create and implement specific action plans to proactively drive the business and maximize Care Services performance through: Organization / Inventories / My Repair follow up / Tool box and spare parts for in store repairs
- Be the Ambassador and role model of your category – demonstrating an active, genuine passion and strong enthusiasm, by demonstrating pro-activity.
- Master a deep knowledge of your category, and be able to deal with the most demanding client situations
- Working closely with the RPM, Logistics & Supply Chain teams, build the best possible regional and international Care Services communications - Finding solutions and strong results vs objectives and new opportunities
Support and Train the Store Team on Care Services
- Be a partner to the Field Coach Trainer to develop Care Service and Repair knowledge in the store
- You will use your Expert knowledge to communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate team briefing sessions, trainings etc)
- Develop your expertise in carrying out in-store repairs to the quality standards expected, and driving this through trainings and 1:1 sessions
- By reviewing Care Services performance, you will meet 1:1 with Client Advisors to coach and develop bespoke action plans relating to missed opportunities and provide feedback to relevant line managers
- As well as driving the development of Care Services expertise in your store, you will additionally be a point of contact regionally.
- Be fully integrated to the store team and contribute to achieving the overall objectives
of the store
- According to store: support the Client Advisors in optimizing match to traffic and better adapt aftersales to Clients needs
- Develop the highest Brand and product knowledge
Louis Vuitton is one the world’s leading luxury brand for career progression and development. Together with our stunning designs and forward thinking development progression this is where you will grow your retail career to heights you never imagined.