Field Coach Trainer
As a Field Coach Trainer, you will play an invaluable role in developing our talents through coaching and training. You will be responsible for partnering with our Retail Managers to drive and execute the learning agenda within our stores. The Field Coach Trainer will play a key part in delivering an array of projects including Client Experience Benchmark and Team Development initiatives (induction, onboarding, academy, workshop ).
Your role will be a key interlocutor between our retail teams and Head Office functions including Merchandising, RPM, HR, and Operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as part of the Country Learning team, you will translate and execute the corporate training strategies within your defined store(s), partnering with the Management teams across the region. You will define the roll-out plan to best contribute to business growth, supporting our retail colleagues through selling skills, product training and developing their careers. You will use active coaching techniques, instilling a feedback culture across the business.
Coaching and training at the heart of team performance
- Lead a culture of in-store coaching with all in-store roles from Client Advisors to Managers according to their needs
- You will support the Retail Management team in building individual coaching plans tailored to their team
- Provide on-going feedback to key stakeholders on the progress and priorities for your allocated stores
- Identify skills gaps and adapting training in order to address training priorities
- Ensure consistent feedback and guidance for the management population, effectively influencing and upskilling on people management topics
- Identify and propose talents for our learning offer (Academy's and EMEA workshops)
- In collaboration with Merchandising, Clienteling, Retail Excellence, Supply Chain and HR, ideate, develop and facilitate core trainings including inductions, academy's, product retraining’s, floor management workshops and selling skills.
- Maintaining an active shop floor presence to observe and feed-forward subsequent implementation with the team.
- Identify potential training talent within the store to develop and partner in coaching others
Animate and Facilitate Training
- In partnership with Store Management, define the learning calendar for your stores best addressing the needs of the business and key priorities
- Ensure timely coordination of training programmes and active communication to relevant teams
- You will leverage on role play and on-the-floor coaching to enhance Client Experience
- Ensure to provide qualitative and quantitative feedback on training initiatives or events and identify ways to embed the learning
- Involve in partnering and facilitating in EMEA learning projects with other learning teams.
- Manage and monitor the quality and impact of all in-store training via follow up
- Manage the in-store “LMS”, ensuring all training is recorded and that Store Management are fully proficient in this tool.
- Ensure a consistent pre-onboarding and on-boarding for all new starters in collaboration with Managers
- Liaise with HR and Team Managers to ensure proactive planning for new employees
- Work alongside Team/ Store Managers to build an onboarding programme that can be rolled out across the various roles within the business
- Lead by example and act as a trusted confidant to the store
- Act as a platform for sharing of experience / best practices among the stores on coaching initiatives/programs
- Travel will be required as part of the role and frequent in-store presence
- Regular facilitation of our Louis Vuitton Induction Programme
- Closely collaborate with the EMEA and Central Learning teams to align on the learning vision and delivery for our region