Payroll, Compensation & Benefits Specialist
As our Payroll, Compensation & Benefits Specialist you will be accountable for all things payroll, compensation and benefits. This will include:
- managing our end to end fortnightly and monthly payroll
- administering and calculating employee benefits, commissions or incentives
- conducting annual salary and benefits reviews and benchmarking activities
- managing worker’s compensation claims in partnership with HR
- liaising with external parties on taxation, superannuation, statutory reporting and worker’s compensation
- general management reporting for budgets and special projects
- maintaining accurate records and personnel files in preparations for annual audits
As part of this role, you will also have the opportunity to lead exciting business improvement projects to overhaul the way we currently manage payroll in the business. You will be an integral of a new Time & Attendance, as well as payroll system implementations.
We are looking for a highly motivated, meticulous and organised payroll expert with a keen interest in compensation and benefits.
To ensure your success, you will also bring:
- a detailed understanding of Sage Micropay, Chris21 and/ or Ceridian Dayforce
- experience working in a retail, hospitality or similar environment
- experience working across Australia and New Zealand
- demonstrated knowledge of employment legislation (including Modern Awards & Enterprise Agreements), superannuation and statutory requirements
- experience managing projects
For more than 150 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential.
You will be working with talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market. In addition, will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.