As a Visual Merchandiser, you will be an ambassador of the Maison. You will possessa true commercial mindset, and ensure the consistency, quality, and sophistication of the visual merchandising implementation on all product categories is maintained at all times. You will support the business strategy and contribute to enhancing the Client experience in store.
Merchandising Implementation& partnership with business drivers
- Be the ambassador and role model in store for visual merchandising, demonstrating an active genuine passion and strong enthusiasm.
- Act as a proactive force in developing the business, leveraging visual merchandising as a way to drive sales.
- Plan, prepare and implement regular store zoning and product rotations following VM direction and local business needs in collaboration with Regional VM manager, SM and key in-store drivers.
- Seek business opportunities for under-performing categories using reports/ tools.
- Upload/Share images after each rotation with Regional VM manager and Store teams.
- Implement visual merchandising concepts/set ups for all events in store to the highest standard.
- Visit competitors and report best practices.
- Master knowledge of all product categories.
- Check store maintenance and environment to maintain luxury retail standards, ensuring lighting, windows, props, and furniture are in excellent condition and report back to VM manager of the region if not.
- Work in collaboration with Stock team & Client advisors to achieve operational excellence including security tagging, pricing and display maintenance is of the highest standards.
- Share images after each rotation with selling team to use as reference & support with maintenance.
- Manage the reordering of props and visual merchandising tools where necessary
- Ensure products are displayed according to Louis Vuitton standards and current visual approach.
- Together with Store Management team, train and facilitate all new starters and current team members on VM guidelines within Louis Vuitton
- Coach, train, motivate and develop visual support team in store