As a Store Projects Manager, you will manage all aspects of Louis Vuitton Store Projects to achieve excellent quality, on time and within budget. You will elevate relationships and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Job Title: Store Projects Manager
- Department: Store Project Planning
- Location: Seoul Office (Jung-gu)
- Assist in developing feasibility studies for new projects, including liaison with Landlords, coordination of consultants, developing preliminary budgets and preparing clear presentations for senior management.
- Work with a team of consultants for each project, including local architect, drafting services, quantity surveyor, engineering and other specialized consultants. Supervise and coordinate all aspects of the consultant team’s work throughout the project.
- Liaise with the Louis Vuitton Malletier Architecture Department team in Paris to supply relevant information, obtain presentations and solicit design and drawing information to maintain progress throughout the project.
- Develop project schedules, monitor progress and report regularly to the Senior Project manager on status. Suggest and implement solutions to problems that may have negative impact on the schedule.
- Create a thorough and comprehensive cost plan. Supervise tendering, assess tenders and make award recommendations. Collect periodical cost reporting from Local Consultants and Contractors.
- Work closely with all internal Departments -Visual Merchandising, IT, Loss Prevention, Store Manager and Country Manager- as well as external suppliers to coordinate site works, handle costs, schedule and quality control of projects.
- Collaborate with Finance and Legal Office to define contracts and leases. Build trusted relationship and liaise with landlords for the assigned projects
- Co-ordinate suppliers of millwork and furniture to prepare designs, manage achieving authorizations for proceeding in the realization of the projects, visit construction site / vendors HQ, manage possible transfer of goods, commodities, people from a temporary store to the definitive one and handle extraordinary repairs of existing stores.