This is an exciting opportunity for a determined individual who wants to be part of the worlds number 1 luxury brand, Louis Vuitton. Reporting to the Retail Director, you will grow the business through demonstrating strong sales, driving clientelling, operational management, team motivation and development.
The role of the Store Manager
Developing the business, maintaining leadership in the market and locally in the Island:
- Optimize the store’s commercial performance by identifying business opportunities/initiatives to improve sales, minimize losses, promote new products, in line with overall company objectives and policies.
- Be knowledgeable and aware of the market trends and competitors, analyzing and recommending areas for business development and improvement.
- Provide analysis and feedback on clientele and product line performances, in weekly/monthly reports, able to develop and implement action plans to deliver improvements.
Managing store operations:
- Lead the management of the store, ensuring that daily operations and functions are carried out in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure Louis Vuitton standards are applied and maintained at all times across the store in the presentation/merchandising, customer service and back office activities (stock, administration, other services).
- Identify and implement plans to deliver efficiencies and productivity improvements in all areas of store operations.
- Specific responsibilities include
- Store security and health and safety management
- External supplier relationship and contracts management
- Optimization of store offer to achieve business objectives
- Cost control and budgets/results reporting
Managing and developing the team:
- To provide leadership amongst the team, ensuring a positive team spirit, keeping the team motivated to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure training program is in place and delivered for all team members, particularly in sales techniques, customer service, policies and procedures, product knowledge.
- Supervise recruitment, evaluation and development of the store team, including active coaching of direct report/s, maximizing individual potential and ensuring succession plans in place for key positions.
- Ensure all human resources policies and procedures are implemented, resolving all staff issues as appropriate.
- Be an ambassador for the Louis Vuitton brand.
- Build and develop clientele loyalty, including planning and delivering of CRM events and initiatives, in conjunction with Head Office and in line with LV brand image
- Represent the brand in all public/store events and activities, in order to promote LV image, brand and products.