About the job
Louis Vuitton has a fantastic opportunity to join our beautiful store, based in the City - the heart of London!
We are seeking a Stock Controller to join our wonderful team. This is a Part Time opportunity working specifically 25 hours, 5 days per week, with shifts starting at 7.30 am and ending at 12.30 pm.
The ideal candidate will maintain the stock inventory in perfect condition, ensuring an efficient and logical organization of the stock room. This role will manage the delivery operations, preparing and replenishing stock quickly and accurately as well as ensuring the right products are available on the sales floor to improve store efficiency and maximize the client experience. The Stock Controller will work closely with Supply Chain.
• Maintain the stock inventory in a perfect condition ensuring an efficient and logical organization of all stock rooms (product and packaging)
• Manage the delivery operations, preparing and replenishing stock quickly and accurately
• Ensure the right products are available on the sales floor to improve store efficiency and maximize Client experience
• Improve product availability, interacting with Supply Chain and managing My Product Request (MPR) to answer Client needs
• Monitor store maintenance
• Manage stationery, uniforms, kitchen supplies etc.
• Handle cash management and expenses reimbursement
• Follow Internal Audit guidelines
• Follow the company’s policies and procedures
• Be fully integrated to the store team (participate in the morning briefing) and contribute to achieving the overall objectives of the store
• Develop the highest Brand and product knowledge
• Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior