The successful candidate will guide and support the South Asia team in engaging existing, recruiting, and building loyal and long-lasting relationships with clients through best-in-class clienteling actions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Clienteling & Digital Clienteling Tools
- Champion the use of all tools and reports (including feedback and troubleshooting) ensuring successful roll-out of new tools, features and enhancements through collaboration and animation.
- Monitor tools usage for adoption (working closely with Zone Learning team) or refresher whenever necessary with local country team in cultivate clienteling culture at store.
- Regularly propose next action plan for struggling markets independently or with Data team to ensure daily clienteling efforts are put to action together with local CD & Retail team on the action plan.
- Collaboration with Central & Zone Retail Team, as well as local country team to understand the opportunities and proactively propose relevant project to elevate clienteling across the region.
- Sharing of clienteling best practices with countries and stores through clienteling managers in store.
- Animate weekly newsletters with relevant clienteling topics to client advisors.
- Monitor CD KPI (10K, appointments, data capture etc) are achieved in order to grow local clients and productivity.
- Analyze client database and dashboard report to provide better intelligence in aiding decision making, identifying potential client opportunities and planning for action plans to grow all client segmentation.
- Collection of best practices from countries and competitive research.
- Support team to manage and analyze campaign performance regularly to better understand various client behavior and optimize results of CRM Emailing.
- Brochure (Le Book) management including coordination of delivery, allocation to countries and digital warehouse, working with printing vendor, management of distribution and ensuring all adhere to guidelines.
- Driving new omnichannel projects when required.