About the job
• Sample Management for all product categories; womenswear, menswear, accessories, watches & jewellery collections – recording all requests, sending out and booking in of samples using Launchmetrics
• Manage logistic coordination with daily contact with all couriers & shipment companies to ensure transition of product is booked in timely fashion according to set requests
• Daily liaison with Paris HQ teams on securing available samples across all categories to accommodate all press shoot requests & informing Senior Press Managers
• Organise local and international press requests & shoot send outs as instructed by the Paris HQ teams
• Ensure all samples are being called back in a timely manner post shoots
• Responding to press credit pricing requests & image visuals requests
• Maintaining the order of the showroom ensuring it is presentable for appointments, VIP fittings and press meetings
• Support the team with all press & celebrity appointments ensuring all samples are kept in perfect condition, ordered & dry cleaned after shoots where necessary • Upkeep of the sample stock room, ensuring it is organised at all times
• Manage quarterly sample audits
• Overall coordination of seasonal press days and consistent support with key, relevant in-house events working closely with events team and external production companies
• Support on store pulls, product consignments and press & celebrity gifting, ensuring budget is kept up to date
• Office management; ordering daily supplies, stationary, sample product packaging & LV brand packaging ensuring the office is well stocked at all times
• Support and compile press clippings report across print and online coverage achieved on all categories & product launches as and when requested by Paris HQ and sent by deadlines set
• Support the UK Press team with daily tasks and all administrative duties
• This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate who is committed to a full and successful career in fashion PR.
• The successful candidate will have had at least 1 years previous work experience, ideally in PR or Fashion.
• Is extremely well organised, able to multi-task and prioritise their workload to meet deadlines.
• An interest in fashion is essential along with excellent written and oral communication skills alongside competent IT skills