About the job
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Merchandiser based out of our Geneva office for the Centrale Europe Zone.
This role will include to:
• Animate the categories to achieve the budget ; Store support based on strong understanding of the results, business overview
• Frequent presence in store to assure information flow/results/challenge/stock management/priorities focus
• Follow store needs and provide feedbacks to the zone (missing segments, functions etc..)
• Drive improvement of the business by managing regular network stock redistributions and regrouping
In addition, you Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to:
Driving the sales business and Managing & Monitoring product categories performances
• Weekly presence in store to animate the team on product priorities, collection launches
• Weekly & Monthly reporting, quantitative & qualitative product performance
• Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to zone on new launches and business trend
• Be the reference for all operational management (Store request, transfer, rebalancing)
• Promote and nurture in-store category expertise by being and active category ambassadors among the whole network
• Make sure each store is providing customers an effective presentation and experience of the category
• Competition visit on regular basis to study: prices, trends, new launches
• Provide to zone competition feedback & market changes (new opening, new brands…)
• Work closely with the team to assure store VM in store reflect business needs and new launches
• Regular participation to VM rotation
• Work with VM to prepare Caravan and action plans
You have a strong first experience (2-3 years) in Luxury product Merchandising with focus on retail, acquired in Fashion environment. With a great sense of business, you have a strong appeal to Fashion and trends (markets and competitors understanding).
Open-minded and curious, you have a good understanding of different cultures and markets.
Results & clients oriented, you are able to interact with varied associates/services in English and French.