We are looking for a Client Services Manager to champion the multi-country teams to achieve the highest level of Client experience and commercial success. He/she is responsible for activities that have a direct impact on Client satisfaction, sales and productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
Management of Regional Client Services Centre (CSC)
- Oversee the daily operation of the Client Services Centre.
- Drive the business with the Regional (Zone Headquarters) team that serves various South Asia countries, as well as provide best practices to Client Services Centers based locally.
- Monitor daily and monthly service KPI achievements and ensure that necessary remedial actions are carried out promptly.
- Evaluate CSC performance to ensure that the highest level of customer service is always delivered.
- Strategic planning and review to develop scope of services (e.g. extension to new countries/ new languages, mail order etc.)
- Work closely with other business functions (e.g. eCommerce, Retail, Merchandising, Comms, IS&T, HR, Training,) for a smooth running of CSC operation and seamless experience to the Client.
- Partner and support the retail network by providing value added services to achieve business targets.
- Propose and provide commercial and qualitative actions to Management regarding CSC activities.
- Ensure that all complaints are handled professionally and in a timely manner by working closely with retail network and / or relevant countries/departments.
- Evaluate complaint cases and Client feedback regularly, including the handling method and duration, to further improve processes and provide necessary feedback to related departments.
- Ensure all complaint information is properly documented for follow up and traceability.
Team Management and Development
- Develop managers to ensure their teams deliver the outstanding client experience to every client. Support the with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs to tailor individual action plans.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans.
- Translate strategic and business goals into concrete and individual actions and objectives.
- Set achievable yet challenging team and individual targets for the team; assess, monitor and manage performance to ensure these goals are achieved.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: create a positive work environment, empower the team, encourage innovative solutions.
Client and Business Development
- Lead and develop the business of the CSC, by cultivating a comprehensive and strategic understanding of it and relating to all relevant stakeholders.
- Build a loyal Clientele, leveraging all clienteling tools.
- Establish a Client-centric mindset to ensure the highest level of client experience.
- Be aware of competitive landscape and market trends.
- Understand the Omni-channel client experience across different client touchpoints and design client engagement activities around it.
Role Model on Selling
- Lead by example, understand the Client’s needs, identify potential areas of improvement and cultivate a feel for the market trends.
- Provide consistent and qualitative feedback, coach the team on the spot and coach your Managers into coaching their own teams.
- Responsible of sales, budgeting and expense management.