- Be responsible for LG, Hardsideds & furniture
- Prepare and analyze necessary data for buying, and participate in buying for LG showrooms when relevant
- Develop action plans to achieve target sales and sell-through and be responsible for its implementation
- Prepare collection presentation and conduct product training (collection showroom) for client advisors
- Visit Louis Vuitton stores for category managers to identify issues and support them to take actions
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly sales and sell through reports
- Check inventories and sell-through data, and follow up with stock rebalancing plan in cooperation with Supply Chain
- Prepare announcements/information to the stores related to product launch, allocation, and retrieval
- Respond to inquiries from stores
- Support in-store events, and openings/renewals of stores with necessary product assortment. Collaborate with the VMD team on-site.
- Conduct product caravans by target setting, schedule & stock managing, collaborated with retail & SC
- Understand the market trend and competitors’ actions to provide regular feedback to the central marketing team
- Understand quality issues and follow up with necessary actions in collaboration with the quality department
- Check contents for communication tools, PR materials, advertisement, and website
- Arrange government inspections for specific products (Electricity, tableware etc.) which can be sold in Japan, collaborated with Logistics & Internal control.
- Merchandising experiences (at least 3 Years)
- Good command of English (TOEIC 800 up), and native speaker of Japanese
- Good communication, interpersonal skills
- PC skills (Excel, Powerpoint, PowerBI, and Word) necessary
- Drive for results
- Customer focus
- Building effective teams
- The same position at other branch in LVMH Group.
- Increased responsibilities in line with growth of the company