About the job
You love retail and stores environment, you like to bring the best out to your colleagues and you have a passion for coaching and training. In Store Trainer will be the ideal first step in your Learning and Development career. Reporting directly to the L&D manager, you will be based in store(s) and the first point of contact for all training activities.
As a key member of the Learning and Development community, your role will be to develop our retail teams in delivering a client experience in line with the Company’s vision and strategy. You will train and coach client advisors to become ambassadors of Brand culture, values and products.
Your role is to partner up with both L&D Manager(s) and Store Manager(s) to follow up on training and analyse effectiveness, enable retail teams to enhance client experience and develop skills to engage our Clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coaching and training at the heart of team performance
- You will be the key link between L&D manager and stores to ensure all training's activities are properly executed.
- Lead a culture of in-store coaching, with a priority on Client Advisors according to their needs.
- You will support Store Managers in building individual coaching plans after performing gap analysis of their teams, and in coaching their teams on selling skills, the Client Experience, Clienteling and on High End products.
- Provide on-going feedback to Store Managers on the performance/progress of individual team members
- Drive in store key training initiatives, e.g. “Client Experience”, through active and sustained in-store coaching contributing to the culture of shop-floor focus and positive recognition
- Manage and monitor the quality and impact of all in-store training via follow up, partnering with the Store Management team, maintaining an active shop floor presence to observe subsequent implementation and ensure true retention of training contents.
- Facilitate on-boarding of new comers
Partnering with the L&D Managers to ensure a consistent on-boarding for all new starters
Ensure regular liaison with trainees, giving feedback on progress to the individual and their Manager.