This position will partner closely with our retail team to drive the development of our High-End business. As a trusted partner to the retail leaders, you will analyze the potential of our existing business and identify opportunities for further growth.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the retail teams in identifying high potential clients and building strategic plans to grow our high-end business.
- Understand and study our client base unique to each store to become a powerful partner to our retail team.
- Deliver trainings and regular coaching sessions to support retail team in polishing interactions with HNWI, grooming existing and recruiting new clients to increase high-end sales.
- Maintain connection with local HNWIs through business development efforts beyond the retail store environment.
- Identify training needs of retail teams in styling, high-end product knowledge, and grasp of the luxury lifestyle beyond products.
- Partner with Client Development team on planning exclusive events to recruit new clients, upgrade existing clients, and reactivate lapsed clients.
- Share best practices, resources, and inspirational stories amongst stores to create excitement and raise awareness on high end products.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills, confident in sharing conviction
- Strong understanding of luxury lifestyle and high-end client behavior
- Ability to network and penetrate targeted client circles
- Understanding of luxury lifestyle and high-end client behavior
- Fluent in English
- Growth of high-end business
- Growth of high-end penetration
- Growth of high-end client base from recruitment or upgrading to next-tier
- Awareness of retail teams and effort in driving high-end product sales
- Ability to train and coach retail teams on developing their high-end business