- Bachelor’s degree in business, eCommerce, or related fields
- Over 10 years of professional experience in eCommerce and Operations
- Project management skill sets facilitating various stakeholders are required.
- Advanced knowledges to optimize eCom platform and to implement new features in align with related backend systems (OMS, Salesforce, SAP, etc)
- Comprehensive knowledge of eBusiness with market trends, warehouse operation functions with inventory management, and Client services is preferred.
- Experience of working with social commerce and payment gateway services are advantages.
- Online and luxury background is preferred.
- Fluent in speaking and writing both English and Korean
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills for regular reporting
- Collaboratively work with various teams and great communication skills to negotiate
- Strong analytical and process improvement skills
- Understanding of local clients' behavior and digital landscape
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and in a timely manner
- Strong leadership and coaching skills to manage a team
- Generate daily/weekly/monthly reports and analysis based on the data present them to the Management
- Commercial mindset with proactive approach to acting on various ways to improve the work
- Self-motivated, dare to learn and adopt changes, and be confident of working in a dynamic work environment
- Detail-oriented, Well-organized, Service-oriented, Team player