About the job
Being part of LOUIS VUITTON gives you the opportunity of learning new things every day and working with people passionate about what they do, in a fast moving and ambitious company. As a City VM, you will be a key member of the Central Europe Visual Merchandising team. You will manage all categories to our global markets, creating and implementing our guidelines in line with our global VM strategy. Based in Vienna, this role will be reporting directly to the Area VM Manager.
Your role will be:
• Manage a network of 3 stores, Vienna, Salzburg and Kitzbuhel. • Work closely with the Area VM Manager.
• Work on windows and in-store launches as well as events, pop-in´s and pop-up´s within the area.
• Ensure products are displayed according to Louis Vuitton standards and current guidelines.
• Review the effect and impact of VM actions across the regions through feedback regarding business results per store and product category.
• Keep up to date on VM trends and market research, producing detailed feedback and suggestions to the business.
• Communicate, able to share, challenge and work with Team Manager, Senior and Expert Client Advisor.
What is important for the role:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in VM in the luxury retail market.
• Travel frequency 40%.
• Ability to work effectively with diverse teams demonstrating management and leadership skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Be flexible, problem solving and able to adapt quickly to the changing needs of the business in line with business growth.
• Possesses aesthetic sensibility and intellectual curiosity for fashion, culture, arts and craft.
• Has strong communication skills, articulating thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in both written and spoken communication – English Mandatory, German will be an asset.