North Asia Budget and Forecasts
- Lead and execute Zone budget process according to the set timeline.
- Sales forecast and market analysis, based on market business strategy.
- Take responsibility for specific areas of the financial budget construction, analyze and explain Actual results vs Budget /Forecast:
- Sales and Margin
- Staff costs
- Lease expense
- Marketing, Selling, G&A expenses
- Zone consolidation
- Drive reactivity and support management teams’ decision making via detailed analysis, to achieve zone strategic and business objectives.
- Identify synergies and potential areas for cost rationalization.
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize budget and forecast process.
Regional Management Reporting, Expense Review and Controlling
- Market analysis include macro analysis, competitor performance & market share report.
- Provide financial analysis, analyze trends of key performance indicators on Sales and Opex, to support management decision-making.
- Lead in business driving actions, being the strategic business partner for function heads on financial and business insights.
- Investment Capex monitoring, assist in financial modeling and capex plans.
Zone Support to Market’s BPC functions:
- Review country reporting, business and expense analysis
- Work closely with market BPC teams and ensure knowledge transfer, process alignment and data consistency.
- Provide consistent approach to market finance teams to meet group management control reporting requirements (P&L, KPI, Headcount & FTE, Capex)