To assist the Senior Merchandising Manager in the development of the Women's Leather Goods business for Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau; including showroom preparation, market merchandising operations and commercial follow up.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To support the buying with pre-buy analysis, strategy planning, market & competitor research as well as collecting feedback from Stores & Country Merchandising Team
- To propose, prepare and deliver reliable sales analysis on a regular basis. Study qualitative & quantitative aspects of the business & provide constructive recommendations per trends and feedback.
- Work closely with different department to ensure smooth launching, tackle merchandising issues and maximizing sales
- Propose order quantities & networks and prepare buy recaps & presentations.
- Coordinate timely dispatch of new launches with Supply Chain & recommend action plan to optimize sell-throughs, push slow-sellers & minimize end of season carryover.
- Full support to all Leather Goods related events, from offsite trunk show, to instore CRM event including one to one event and pop-in
- Collaborate with Retail Learning & Development team, to develop training materials & conduct seasonal collection training for Country Merchandisers, Store teams & cross functional stakeholders
- Coordinate with Retail, Events team, Central & other métiers, to propose event assortment & sample movement etc.
- Regular store visit to gather new launch & product feedback, work with Visual Merchandising team to further strengthen both categories